1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Greatest judgment every delivered....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Marlat, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Go here: The greatest judgment ever

And read pages 45-48 of the judgement (it will take you about 2 mins) and you will have read the funniest judgment I have ever seen delivered.

To wet your appetite:

2. Umm... I read it, but as a non-native English speaker I had hard time plowing through all the legal speak and didn´t really get the point.:confused:

Care to put up a short layman´s version of it?

3. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    There is not real short version of it. It is hillarious because the judge is showing more disdain for a plaintiff's case than I have ever seen one display in writing. The judge wouldn't even take the time to read the majority opinion of his fellow judges, dimissing the case as a waste of time and insulting the students in the judgement. Its very funny (at least for me).

4. OK, I see what you mean. I did find the judge´s attitude funny too, I just thought there would be some kind of punchline or twist at the end... glad to know I wasn´t completely lost.:)

5. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    Withering. :D

6. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Banned

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    That was freakin' hilarious! Thanks, Mark! :D

7. "This is a case about nothing"
    "now, after years of litigation over two dollars, the majority will impose on a busy judge to conduct a trial on this silly thing, and require a pannel of jurors to set aside thier more important duties of family and buissiness to decide it."

thats some good reading