Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Greatest night EVER for 4 reasons

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, May 3, 2003.

1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    1) Concert....hot rod circut, less than jake, new found glory, and good charlotte...

hot rod cicut were good
    less than jake was AMAZING
    NFG was also excellent
    and GC, well.....i wasn't there to see them anyway

2) with my friend came this girl....pretty hott, was likin me...i was likin her....i finally did what i always wanted to do(make out at a concert)...and now we are talking about starting a relationship...

3) my money for my supporting membership was recieved today woohoo...

4) my donation for the bass for kids project was recieved today...

this was a great day, prolly one of my best ever...im :D

bp13

2. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Werent you just complaining about some other girl, or was that some other teenie bopper on here?

3. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    Congratulations, putting another check on the "things to do before I die" list is always good.

4. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Good stuff, bp13 - I'm pleased for you :cool:

5. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    yeah... I'm pretty sure that was you. I'm confused

6. I hope you didn't have to sit at the concert. That would be AWFUL!!!

Still, glad you had a good time!

;)

7. Maybe yesterday was just a good day. I went to the Cinco de Mayo festival downtown with my girlfriend, had some great food, rode the rides, listened to some great music. Met a few friends down there, too.

Then I went to Doernbecher night at my old high school (Doernbecher is the local childrens hospital, a very good one I might add, and all the schools in the area have charity drive for it) We had bash-a-car, more good food, more good music, and inflatable sumo wrestling!!:D

Finally, I went to a friends birthday party, which was a lot of fun. Ate more, laughed, watched Bandits, then decided that X2 was just too good to pass up, so we went and saw the late showing. Not a bad movie, but Matrix 2 will be SO much better.

I haven't done that in a long time. Mmmm, did it feel good.

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

8. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    yeah that was me...but i read what everyone said and i agree with thme....i am just being used as a good friend until she gets back on her feet again....and im not taking that any more

this girl is awesome...shes cute, nice, funny, easy to talk to, caring, punk...

everything i am looking for

bp13

9. Where are you? I seem to remember the Cinco de Mayo fiesta being a Spanish festival...

10. How so?

BP13 is happy, whats your problem with that?

11. Downtown Portland. No, you haven't heard of it. Unless you watch basketball, you haven't ever heard of Portland.

Yeah, it may be spanish, but we have a HUGE group of hispanic immigrants in the Portland area. Cinco de Mayo lasts from the 2nd till the 10th. Good food, good music, and lots of carnival rides!! Yay!! It's like being 13 all over again!!:D

Rock on
    Eric:bassist: