Green Day TABs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Microbass, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Hey guys & gals.. I need some help.

I have checked the archives, and that these songs are there, but there's bits missing from them.

First off. Going To Pasalaqua. LIVE versions, Mike has a bass solo, I haven't managed to figure it out much, but I do think that it's somewhere in the key of C or G??

Also there is a fill he does, like a mini solo after the first part of the first verse before they go into the second line. Can anyone figure this out for me?

Secondly. Longveiw "verse 2"
    Y'know? Heres the basic TAB:

I know the last part where I've put the bar is wrong, and I'd appreciate it if anyone could get this for me too, thanks !
  2. sorry dude... cant help u ....just thought if i reply it'd more interesting for others to come and help u
  3. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    If you have nothing to add to the thread, please do not reply. There is no need to clog the board with useless posts. Thank you. :)
  4. Just like what you did SD ;) (Haha, no I'm kidding. SuperDuck does a fantastic job moderating this forum, and I sent him $5 in the mail yesterday!)

Cheers anyway.. Anyone else?:(
    I'm gunna keep trying myself, I'd like it a hole lot better if I find it out myself, but man, the quicker I learn it, ill be just as happy :)
  5. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Get 'im, 'Duck!
  6. i knew it.. green day brings trouble... :p
  7. ARG!!! *smashes bass over Aldo's head*

Ah well.. Guess no help.. back to the drawin' board ! :( :( :(

..guilt trip's just don't work, huh? ;)
  8. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i have the longview part at my at my dads now...if it isn't posted by tomorrow...ill put it up