Green is the new Black

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Limo, May 15, 2003.

1. Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    late 80's and early 90's every rock band had black instruments, now they have green:D
    Is the bassplayer in the new Kelly Osborne video with a green Elrick or is it a Cort Elrick??
    Does someone know??:meh:
  2. Lets hope it was a Cort. I'd hate to see a real Elrick wasted on Kelly Osbourne.
  3. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    LOL! No guff.
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    They let her do another video?!? :confused:

I thought they fired her...
  5. Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    I think it looked alot like this one, but I think it had a natural finished headstock

This is a Cort

May 7, 2003
    Now, now - let's not go insulting people's pictures. That may be one of Steve's friends...
  7. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I just thought id post a picture of MY bass, and let everyone know, that im old school, i had a green beast long before all you sheep decided to jump on the green band wagon :rolleyes:

8. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I've always been partially to green and orange anything. I reall really like the green fortress bass guru has up for sale. If only I had cash for it...:(
  9. StrudelBass

Jul 6, 2002

ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS BASS IS BLUE?! :mad: :spit: :rolleyes:
  10. FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    my greenish stingray looks more blue in pictures too.. wierd.
  11. I have a green Peavey Fury. It's a POS though, so it doesn't count.
  12. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    It is a Cort... the Josh Paul Signature - that's Josh Paul playing in Kelly's band.

Bit of a comedown from Suicidal Tendencies / Infectious Grooves, but much better paid, I suspect...

Russ :bassist:
  13. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    Green is the "in" color now? I didn't know that. I see more people using black, blue and red than green. My first bass, an RBX370A, was in metallic green, by the way.
  14. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    I really like green basses so if I got one, and this "green bass trend" was a really big thing, I would be accused of following the fad, but I wouldn't want to give up a nice bass just because of a stupid trend. I just hope I either don't find a green bass I like, or the fad goes away and leaves me in peace. Otherwise I'd be stuck. Also by saying this I call attention to the fact that I have jumped on the "anti-fad" bandwagon. Oh, the irony.
  15. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    Yeah I sure hope it doesn't turn into a "trend" thing because I've just ordered a Yammy BB1000MA in metallic green. I've always liked green.
  16. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    I like:

<---------------- that color.
  17. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.

Its the light. I cant get it in the right light to show its REAL color :D. Honest!!
  18. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    Bad picture, but both my basses are green.
  19. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yes. Me. It is blue. TO see my green bass click here. Now that is green.