SOLD Greenboy Fearless F115 bass cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tim Fees, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Tim Fees

Tim Fees

Jun 4, 2011
    Walford, Iowa
    Price:
    United States
    Greenboy Fearless F115 bass cabinet built by David Homer with slip cover. $850 OBO.

I paid $1370 for the new speaker in July 2017.

I have played gigs with it in a jazz trio mostly - bass and keyboard. Never any hard rock or loud situations, but it does handle large auditoriums and banquet halls with ease.

I now have two Greenboy F110s that I play most of the time (stereo for the keys). This F115 should be used more than it is now and it’s just taking up room with me. I hate to part with it, but I think now is the time.

F115 Specs:
    Black duratex coating, marine okoume light-weight wood option, built-in routed handle to save weight. 44 pounds with cover by my scale, midrange level control, brightness switch on the tweeter. Dimensions see:
    cab details - FEARLESS F115

Large 3/4” x 1-1/2”D pads/feet on bottom and wedge side

Studio Slips Greenboy F115 cover costs $150 new
    Studio Slips – Custom Covers and Bags by Studio Slips

A couple small scratches on the front at the bottom (see photo) but otherwise kept in very good shape and always transported/stored in its cover.

A good deal at $850 with cover. You’re basically getting a like new Greenboy F115 for $700. Local pickup in Cedar Rapids, Iowa area or will ship in continental USA. Buyer pays shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2023
    31HZ, CryingBass, Laklandfan and 2 others like this.
  2. Snowglo

Snowglo Pro Aris et Focis Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2013
    Orygun
    U.S. Military endorsement since 1984
    Awesome deal!

Tim Fees likes this.
  3. Pep

Pep Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    There are now only two builders of these cabinets out there. Since you purchased it new can you share who built it?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
  4. Tim Fees

Tim Fees

Jun 4, 2011
    Walford, Iowa
    David Homer in Michigan built it for me, but I don’t know if he is still building cabinets. He’s usually pretty busy. I had a couple F110s built by Paul Tollini in Pennsylvania a few years ago.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
  5. Pep

Pep Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    I understand that Paul Tollini’s work is excellent. How do you like the f110s?

6. Tim Fees

Tim Fees

Jun 4, 2011
    Walford, Iowa
    Very much! Mirrored pair that I play in stereo. A good test of any sound system is its reproduction of acoustic piano. The F110s are excellent! Great for keys, electric piano, B3 on a Nord Stage 3. I also switch to bass. Paul kept me informed every step of the build and did a good job!

cromag31 likes this.