1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Greenboy fEARless F115

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by LowEndWooly, May 9, 2015.

1. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Price:
    EDIT: I got this on March 28th, it's basically brand new.

I paid for this last august and finally got it sometime in late February (or so). I love this cab, it'll take anything you give it. I had it done in antique white, because it's awesome. Unfortunately, my student loans and hours at work getting cut back.. I need to sell this. I am not gigging currently, so this cab has just been in my house. I've literally only taken it to band practice once. There are some marks from the feet of the amp, not sure if they're permanent or could be washed off.

I'm not interested in taking lower than the price listed.. I have more in it, waited what felt like an eternity, and really enjoy this cab. It's barely been broken in.

I'm interested in partial trades, though. Let me know what you have. amps, preamps, basses, bass parts.

Price is $1100 shipped firm. If you are around Muncie, IN, we can work out a slightly better price.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    I guess trades + cash are out of the question?

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    LowEndWooly likes this.
  3. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Pics added.

Trades + cash is open, just depends what's in the deal

4. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    What drivers are in this?

otto B likes this.
  5. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    LowEndWooly likes this.
  6. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Yup. Mark built this for me.

7. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    pm'ed

8. Jakeahearts

Jakeahearts Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Seattle
    I'm probably missing something .... But why are you asking $1300 when they are priced at $1100 on bnaaudio.com?
    Shipping?

9. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Well, because BNA audio and JHawk customs and whatnot collaborated into Greenboy Audio LLC. The base price is actually $1200, plus custom colors and the nice grill plate, then the shipping.. It all adds up to over $1300 (I think I paid somewhere between 1400-1500) plus the wait time to build.

Here's the correct link:

cab detail | greenboy audio

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  10. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Same cab, but BNA audio is now greenboy audio LLC. See post above.

11. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana

26" high x 20" wide x 16.75" deep

weight range: 43-52 lbs. (varies with wood, finish, and hardware)

8 ohms

woofer: Eminence 3015LF, 15" dia

midrange: FaitalPro M5N12-80

plus the adjustable tweeter

12. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    I've changed the price to $1200 after careful consideration. I'll be losing too much if I go lower and I'm partial to the cab. My situation constitutes a need to sell, but I can also sacrifice in other areas.. I'm not desperate to get rid of this, in other words.

13. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Someone else asked.. I don't have a scale.. I can TRY to weigh it at a shop on Monday, but I'm working tons of OT this week. I emailed Mark, the builder. He said it was between 46-52lbs

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  14. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Hey, I replied to your PM about that offer.. I'm not really interested. I love Stingrays, but I don't like that color at all and do not need a bass. Thanks, though.

15. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Final price drop. $1100 shipped. I'll be keeping this otherwise.

16. stringtheory6

stringtheory6 Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Buena Park, CA
    Does this cabinet have the $100.00 lighter wood upgrade option?

17. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    You know, I'm not sure. I don't think it does, though. If I had to guess, it weighs about 49lbs. I'll try to take it into a show next week to weigh it.

It has the paint upgrade and the grill upgrade, both of which were cost somewhere between $150-$200 extra. Then, when it was finally complete, I had to pay shipping, $56. So, I have at least $1400 in this, I'll be losing close to $400 at this price.

I got this on March 28th, it's basically brand new.

18. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Bump.

I haven't been able to weigh this, yet. If the 6lb variance is keeping someone from buying this, let me know and I'll make time to go weigh it.

19. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Surprised this is still here.. UP

20. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Bump to try to pay my bills.