SOLD Greenboy Fearless f210 MINT 5 months new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Docbass1218, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Price:
    United States
    5 months new!! Mint condition. Never gigged. Never taken from my smoke-free home. Fearless 210. 4 ohm cabinet.

The cab contains two Eminence Kappalite 3010LF neodymium speakers. Each speaker is rated at 450 watts. I believe the midrange is a FaitalPro M5N12-80. I am unsure of the exact model of the tweeter. On the rear of the cab is an attenuator for the tweeter. I don't have an exact weight but I believe the cab is somewhere around 53 pounds.

This cab is beautifully crystal clear and transparent. It is capable of great volume with no issues whatsoever.

This was built for me five months ago by the master, himself, Paul Tollini. Paul's cabinets speak for themselves, both literally, as well as figuratively.

Why am I selling? I have developed a bit of an unrelenting hip/back issue (many years of distance running and working in a field that has taken a toll on me) and just need to go with super light gear. Otherwise, I would never part with this cab.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

My hope is to make this a local deal. I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance and can certainly meet up to make this happen. If anyone wishes to have it shipped, I would charge actual shipping costs on top of the selling price. However, before doing so, as I said, I will be looking toward a local deal.

IMG_2595.jpg IMG_2598.jpg IMG_2600.jpg IMG_2597.jpg IMG_2599.jpg Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
  2. MTN.bass72

MTN.bass72 Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Blue Ridge, Ga
    Absolutely loved my F210, built by Paul too, when I had it. Outstanding cab. Handled an outdoor gig without support with ease.
    Wish I could snag this from you.
    GLWTS

Docbass1218 likes this.
  3. Tentatively sold. I am meeting buyer on Tuesday. I will keep this open until the deal is completed.

4. pb9717

pb9717 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2006
    I thought these cabs were no longer available…..there’s someone building these ?

5. Presently, they are unavailable. Paul was able to build one for me in September.

6. pb9717

pb9717 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2006
    I spoke with Paul. As soon as the Eminence drivers become available, he'll start producing them . Nice chap.