1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Greenish grey Warwick stain

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by EAdanikDG, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I'm looking at acquiring this bass, but I've never seen a stain offered by Warwick in this colour. I've also researched and couldn't find anything on this colour. Does this look like an original finish offered by Warwick or has it been refinished?

Attached Files:

2. I've seen it before. It's actually more gray than it looks in that pic.

3. Have you got any links to pictures of other Warwicks in the same colour? Also, does anyone know the name of that colour?

4. Sorry no I don't, but I'm certain I've seen other Warwick's in that color. Why don't you ask the person selling the bass to send you more pictures? Might be easier to tell what it is from more pics.

5. I suggest you seek out TBer *Warwick Official* if he doesn't pop in soon. ;)

6. Bump, I'd like some more opinions please.

7. joebar

joebar

Jan 10, 2010
    that is a gorgeous FNA jazzman.
    OMG

8. Do you know anything of the colour?

9. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Its difficult to tell by that photo...can you give me the serial number? Thanks!

10. I'll PM the serial number to you.

11. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Whatever color it is, it looks pretty nice!

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021