Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Greetings from Germany!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Blackbird, Dec 24, 2000.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    That's right. I am writing this post from Germany. I wasn't going to say anything. I was just gonna travel and hope you guys (and dames) would behave. However, as I have internet access, I can carry on moderating in between my travels.:D
    (Please behave anyway)

By the way, german keyboards are different. The Z and the Y keys are switched, plus you have a key for Ä,Ü and Ö. Whoa.

Auf wiederschreiben!

Will C.:cool:

2. darn caught before i could raise trouble, hope your there for pleasure, have fun. i had a french keyboard for a while when i was broke, the funny keys freaked my freinds out seeing that i live in MA. have a good time, to bad you missed October Fest, i am sure the holidays must be nice there.

3. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    How is Germany in the winter? I visited this summer, didn't wanna leave at all. It was so beautiful... :)

Have fun!

Jay

4. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I haven't seen anything yet. I'm still recovering from my 16 hour flight. It is all very beautiful, though. The only downside is that it gets dark really early (like 4 p.m. early:()

5. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Guten tag. What part of Germany? I lived in Butzbach (about 60 miles North Of Franfurt) for three years. Try Licher Bier, it rules.

6. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I'm in the outskirts of Hamburg. Any good stores in the area? (and where can I find a cheap Glockenklang?)