1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Greetings to my fellow bass enthusiasts!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by ESP_Guy, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Hello all,

I've finally taken the plunge and joined this wee community, after some weeks of lurking about. I've found many interesting threads and had many enjoyable reading sessions in here.

We here in Edmonton are just feeling the bitter edges of a cold winter storm, as it rolls its way in from the mountains. Pleasant winter temps of -3C are about to become fond memories as the mercury plunges to -23C by this evening. Makes me glad to be able to site here and play my bass, sipping a glass of fine port beside the wood stove (for the ambience and comfort, not because I'm THAT far north :meh: ).

I do have some questions that I will post in the future, as there seems to be no shortage of experienced and generous members willing to share their insights, tales, and opinions. It is a pleasure to (virtually) meet you all.

Cheers,
    Bruce