GREETINGS

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by josey wales, Oct 9, 2011.

1. josey wales

josey wales

Oct 9, 2011
    denver, co
    howdy everyone,

i'm new here, and hope to find all kinds of good info,

i'm a member of several other guitar/bass forums, and a moderator on a couple of them.

i've played bass for several months, i played guitar for about 4 years, and i felt i was getting no where, i picked up a bass and just loved the darn thing, so i've emersed myself in bass fun.

i have a squier pbass
    image2.jpg
    it was all black with stock, i re-painted the pick guard, and totally swapped out all of tthe electronics and wiring, and got some seymour duncan SPB-3 pups in it, ashtray bridge cover, silver knobs, and a thumb rest.

and a squier jbass
    image17.jpg
    i just got this one, so it's all stick still... but i love the tone out of it, and the color just sang to me.

i'm a fan of squier basses because they seem to actually be quality :D

well thats all for now.

2. Papa Dangerous

Papa Dangerous

Feb 1, 2011
    Hello and welcome!

Very cool basses you got there, I am really digging that P.

3. josey wales

josey wales

Oct 9, 2011
    denver, co
    Thanks for the welcome

Here's a before pic so you can see the difference

Attached Files:

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021