1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by BABYSATCH, Feb 15, 2013.

1. BABYSATCH

BABYSATCH

Feb 15, 2013
    This is the first bass forum I have ever joined. I'm a guitar player. I also sing and play harmonica some. Besides doing some covers I also write originals. I have a strong respect and fondness for the bass guitar. Most people I've met and known who play bass, I tend to like as well. I have many guitars and amps but, I only have one bass. It is a brown 1978 Fender Precision bass as well as, the factory tolex covered hard case. It has a long maple neck. I play my bass into a mixer or one of my amps, a 1979 Sunn alpha 112r solid state amp, it is 50 watts. I like both SS and Tube amps. Most of my amps are tube and, lower watts. Wattage on my amps vary from one to 50. Here are some shots of my bass:

DSC01595.

DSC01596.

DSC01597.