Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Greg Curbow International Petite 5 non Cort

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Here we have a real curbow not a cheap cort copy.Wenge top on Mahognay body with rockwood neck.Has super straight neck with really low action,Dual truss rods with 2 addiontal graphite torsion rods running the length of the neck.Has 25 frets 27 on the E string, sprezel locking tunners.The frets are in great shap no buzzing or dead spots no issues besides small repair on side of the headstock other wise really good shape bass. Amazing tone and fastest neck I ever played.If your not famillar with rockwood.Rockwood is unaffected by changes in temperature and humidity and it never becomes sticky or tacky.List price. $4695. Has the sound of wood with the snap and bite of graphite. Make me a offer I will sell or trade or do both. Looking something brighter for slapping is the only reason Im selling this.I have pics upon request.

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump. Id take $1000 plus shippin on the bass or will do a half and half. Greg curbows work is on the level with the best and is one of the best if you ever played one of his basses.

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump. Im open to all trades. Anybody that has nice vintage jazz or p-would be great

4. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Pics sent out. Somebody shoot me some trade offers.Id love to get me a bongo or fna jazzman warwick, gibson grabber or ripper or whatever.

5. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    Thanks for the pics. Not exactly the one I'm looking for, but not a bad bass at all. :)

6. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bass northwest has a 4 string curbow for $1500 and im offering you people a lovely 5 stringer for only a $1000. Id like to do a bass and cash deal at the most at this time.I lowend lakland and some cash would be nice. As I stated always im looking for lots of diffrent things so dont hesitate to offer me what you got.

7. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    If it had the carved top, body binding, and lacquer finish.....

8. josh66

josh66

Nov 23, 2001
    Stanford CA
    hi
    id like some pics too. btw what was the repair for? bass took a dive?
    josh