1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Gremlin Machine Shop Ceremonial Model T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by crunchysock, Apr 10, 2021.

1. crunchysock

crunchysock Supporting Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Price:
    United States
    Like new. It was on my board just a few weeks. Biased for 18v
    IMG_2781.jpg IMG_2779.jpg IMG_2780.jpg IMG_2782.jpg IMG_2784.jpg

CEREMONIAL is a Dual Channel Preamp pedal biased to run on 18VDC for excellent master output and extra grind at higher gain settings.

This is not simply a handbuilt copy of DIY project documentation like most other Model T pedals out there. The GREMLIN version is based closely upon the original Sunn Model T preamp of course, but has select changes/additions/upgrades for improved overall form and function as a pedal, and more output amplification. It is undoubtedly unlike any other company's tribute to Sunn amplifiers.

The CHANNEL footswitch combines the BRIGHT gain setting with the NORMAL gain setting, plus a natural treble boost. We have added a "Bright Defeat" toggle that lets you kill the usual treble increase when jumping both channels together. This way the CHANNEL footswitch can simply be used to toggle between the two GAIN settings without changing your EQ and tone. Try setting Normal to low gain for a clean sound and Bright to high gain for your crunch.

If you have ever played a Sunn Model T, you know they have phenomenal low-end bass response, so naturally this pedal RULES on bass guitar as well.

Stack any of our distortion or fuzz pedals in front for an absolutely crushing gain-stacked setup...highly recommend the GREMLIN WORSHIPER (vintage RAT-type distortion) for the ultimate in doom and heavy metal power riffs.

eddiebo likes this.
  2. happycamper

happycamper Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2011
    I had one of these one board for a while and thought it was dang tasty. Good luck with the sale!

crunchysock likes this.
  3. crunchysock

crunchysock Supporting Member

Dec 29, 2011
    You're right, it is pretty tasty and I think I'm going to play with it a while longer.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 11, 2021