TRADED Gretsch Tom Petersson

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Greg_S, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Price:
    $2595
    Strings:
    I love hollow body's but I really need to stop buying them! I've had to move them all along for this one reason which is not related to the basses themselves:

I got a big belly, and the neck geometry with the belly factor makes it too hard for me to play it as the neck sticks out in front of me!

So here you go skinny dudes! This is one of the coolest looking and sounding hollow body basses you can find! And this one is even better than the standard White Falcon with is often seen being played by the bass player on The Voice!

Shipped for free to the CONUS and I'll even throw in a cool strap! Also have all the case candy/paperwork, key, truss rod tool and gold Schaller strap locks that originally came with this bass.

Trade details: Must be a 5 string and prefer 19mm string spacing at the bridge. Don't have anything in particular in mind so shoot me your offers. I promise to politely decline if not interested.

FYI - This is listed on Reverb so that you can finance the purchase if that helps.

Specs:

• Weight: 9.50 lbs.
    • Top, Back & Side Woods: Laminated Maple
    • Neck Wood: Maple
    • Fingerboard: Ebony
    • Frets : 22 Medium Jumbo
    • Scale Length: 30.5"
    • Width at Nut: 1.58"
    • Pickups: Gretsch Rumble Tron (Neck), Custom Seymour Duncan Super Tron (Bridge)
    • Controls: Bridge and Neck Volume Knobs, Master Volume Knob
    • Tuners: Gotoh
    • Case: Gretsch Deluxe Hardshell Case
    Will ship for free to CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Sexy. And classy.

Greg_S likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021