1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Gristleizer clone - built and etched by Dann Dubble.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Davidg, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Price:
    $190
    Only one left!

Great sounding Gristleizer built and etched by Danny Walters (Dann Dubblewe Etching your Pedals!). Instant Throbbing Gristle in a box!
    Powers with standard 9V.
    Enclosure is 7 1/4" x 4 1/2"
    ($225) shipped CONUS only 2nd PRICE DROP now $190

SOLD Make Sounds Loudly custom Griz in small enclosure. I had the good folks at Make Sounds Loudly add an expression jack so you can control the speed on the fly with an expression pedal (not included). One LED is pedal 'on' indicator and one flashes to indicate speed. One of a kind "Hamburger Lady" finish.
    This pedal is a little funkier sounding (as is should be) than the Dann Dubblewe above and the small enclosure and expression jack make it really flexible.
    $145 SOLD

Iron Ether Xerograph (original). Hard to find these days.
    $175 SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Hoyt and Matt Dean like this.
  2. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    Don't sleep on the 3-knob Xero... best filter sweep device on the planet. It also kills in the dub zone.

3. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Thanks Matt.
    You are making me consider keeping it!

4. Matt Dean

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    I would keep it for sure... but I use one regularly for filter sweeps and dub tones, and consider it an essential piece of kit.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  5. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Yeah, I have a curious but adversarial relationship with my envelope filters (which the Xero isn't exactly but sort of is!).
    I have three, including the Xero, but should whittle it down to two. Decisions decisions!

6. Matt Dean

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    I pretty much always have two filters on my board... one with an envelope trigger and the other the standard Xerograph.

Hoyt likes this.
  7. PM’d! I’ve really been wanting to try out a Xerograph to see how it would sit in my board.

8. If you decide you can’t part with it, I’ll understand.

9. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Oh man...I had that EAND rehoused. I miss that sucker. I don't use fuzz, but I REALLY loved that pedal. Hope the next owner digs it!

10. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Great pedal. Just found myself with three Muff type fuzzes and this got edged out (but only just).