1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Grizzly Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SLO Surfer, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Probably, but I'm going to take advantage of your lack of mental fortitude at the moment.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. You will regret this decision for the rest of your life

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SLO Surfer

SLO Surfer Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Morro Bay, CA
    Price:
    $165
    For sale is a mint condition Grizzly Bass by Creation Audio Labs. I can't find one blemish on it.

You probably know all about this pedal if you're reading this, and I'm probably dumb for letting it go. It's a killer Overdrive/Distortion/Tone shaping tool. Basically a combination of the Holy Fire and Funkulator pedals into one box. Can be used as a clean boost, a touch-sensitive mild tubey OD, crazy heavy distortion, or just use the Funkulator based mid scoop and/or hi-cut filter knobs to shape your tone (especially useful for bouncing to and from slap style in one song). And it does all of these things WELL.

These are surprisingly small pedals in person. With the top jacks the Grizzly Bass takes up less space on my pedal board than a standard MXR sized box.

Rubber feet and 3M Dual Lock are currently on the bottom.

I am finding this pedal does more than I need at the moment but am feeling a creeping sense of imminent regret, so jump on this quick!

$165 Shipped CONUS

Here's more from the builder: Creation Audio Labs
    IMG_3881.JPG IMG_3877.JPG IMG_3871.JPG IMG_3872.JPG IMG_3873.JPG IMG_3875.JPG

2. SLO Surfer

Jun 3, 2009
    Morro Bay, CA
    payment pending

3. SLO Surfer

Jun 3, 2009
    Morro Bay, CA
    Sold