Grizzly Luthiers catalog

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by budman, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    I just got a hard copy in the mail. It's just the Luthier catalog :)

It's nice and big, full color glossy pages. Very nice. Way better than the Stew Mac catalog.

2. tjclem

tjclem Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    I do have 1 that is 20" my Fender jazz is 21" one of mine is 23" 20 is cutting it too tight for me. That must be just me :D

3. JTGale

JTGale

Oct 26, 2004
    Hummelstown, PA
    Awesome! How did you get it? I signed up for a new catalog when this first went to post and asked specifically for the Luthier's catalog, if there was one. But, I have not received it yet. Should I call them instead?

4. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    Probably because I am in California and you are in Iowa. They are in Washington state. I think I'm closer, maybe you'll get your's tomorrow.

5. JTGale

JTGale

Oct 26, 2004
    Hummelstown, PA
    I hope so. They have an outlet store about 8 hours south of me in Springfield, Mo. I thought maybe it would come from there. One of these days I am going to have to go down there and peruse all the pretty power tools I can't afford! :D

6. M_A_T_T

M_A_T_T

Mar 4, 2004
    Canada
    I just went to request a catalogue, but I have to pay $10 to get it because I'm in Canada. :( Must be a SERIOUS catalogue for me to have to pay the shipping. :eyebrow:

7. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    Awe, that sucks. Yeah, it's a healthy sized catalog, you won't be dissapointed.