1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Grizzly oscillating spindle sander (bench top)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Rodent, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Line™ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    SOLD - thanks!!

NOTE: These are my personal tools. They were not purchased with any of my business funds, and they have never been declared on a tax filing. I post this to simply clarify that this is not a commercial post to this forum

Grizzly G0538 1/3 HP Oscillating Spindle Sander with under 2 hours of use. I bought this to do a specific task on a project, and now that the job is done I'm ready to free-up a little shelf space. In perfect condition

Features a large table surface and six different sanding drum diameters stowed neatly under the table, the right sanding drum is a quick change away for perfect results. Includes spindle changing wrenches, table inserts and 2 1/2" dust port.
    - Motor: 1/3 HP, 110V
    - 1725 RPM
    - Toggle on/off safety switch with locking tab
    - Extra large 20" x 14" Table
    - Spindle oscillates at 72 strokes per minute, 5/8" Oscillating Range
    - Comes with six 4-1/2" tall sanding drums, three 80 grit sleeves (1/2", 1" and 2") three 150 grit sleeves (3/4", 1 1/2",and 3") and 6 table inserts.
    - Approx weight is 30 lbs.

g0538.
    g0538_det1.

Here's the link to the Grizzly site where these are $149.95 plus shipping/taxes: http://grizzlytools.com/products/1-3-HP-Oscillating-Spindle-Sander/G0538

Priced for a quick sale at $95. I prefer a local sale, but have the original box and am willing to ship this unit within the US if you cover my actual shipping costs

Questions? Feel welcome to post a reply to this thread or e-mail me directly. Please, no PM's as I cannot access these via my mobile phone

2. PM Sent

3. shrigg

shrigg Joy Decision Bassist/BL, AudioKinesis Beta Tester Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    And the asking price?

4. Rodent

Dec 20, 2004
    :oops: just noticed I didn't include that - sorry :oops:

I'm asking $95 plus the actual cost for shipping

Here's an image of the actual unit in action earlier this year on a lefty Heritage Plus bass body

RH09503L-BodyBlankProfileSandingPro.

as you can see, there's lots of resting room for even a large 5-string body

all the best,

R

5. I'll take it!!! We'll have to ship to 61748

6. Rodent

Dec 20, 2004
    SOLD - thanks!!

p.s. I'll close this thread once the buyer receives this unit and verifies everything is as advertised

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.