1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Groove Tools GT-7 7-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by zcwilkes, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is a Groove Tools GT-7 7-string bass w/hardshell case, in very good condition. I'm actually unsure of the year. I bought it 6-7 years ago. Was gig'd with lightly.

It's tunes Low B to a F# right now.

34" inch scale, bolt on neck, Bartolini Pick ups, 9Volt (I'm unsure of the make of the preamp, it's whatever is stock). Volume, Blend, Bass and Treble controls. 7 piece Wenge/Purpleheart neck, black hipshot hardware, Swamp Ash body with a maple top.

I'm asking $800 plus shipping. prefer Paypal.

I need the money but will entertain pedals plus cash (no lower than $500. Interested in Infitity Looper and Eventide pedals.

Attached Files:

2. another pic

Attached Files:

3. Friendly bump.

4. Just FYI, the stock preamp is a Bartolini, Korean made. Stock pickups are US Bartolinis. I swapped the pre out for an Audere classic 4-band in mine. Great playing basses for anybody looking to try out a 7-string.

5. One last bump...Will negoiate on price.

I thought someone would be interested in this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.