1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Group buy interest feeler

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jwr, Apr 23, 2015.

1. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Hey guys! So I wanted to know if anyone was interested in buying another Meridian pedal? I got an offer to do kind of the same deal with did with the Funkulator, but for the Syntave. It's an improved version of the octave side of the Funkulator. Which I know a lot dug and didn't care for the envelope. I know I really liked the octave side.

So if anyone is into this or if it's not a good idea, let me know!

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    depending on price, yes

jwr likes this.
  3. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    OK cool! I'll double check. I know it goes down with the more interest I get. :) Thanks!!!

4. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Chamonix Mont-Blanc
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    If I was in the US for sure. But since I am about 100 miles from Meridian, it probably doesn't make too much sense.

I hope people realize the hassles you go through to make these work @jwr and appreciate you for it.

nshuman and jwr like this.
  5. nshuman

nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    ccp
    Weren't you like completely over Octavers earlier this month? :) It does look cool with the wood sides.

jwr likes this.
  6. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Chamonix Mont-Blanc
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    I just want one for the cool jazz bass wooden key chain they sent to @DirtyDuke when he got his deluxe Funkulator.

nshuman likes this.
  7. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    The octave side of the Deluxe is better than the original, very synthy with sub and synth (upper) ocatves engaged.....They also have a new reverb!!!!

jwr likes this.
  8. I'd be interested. I like my funkulator but it's the octave side I like the most. It would be awesome to have the octaver section with an input and output level controls, vu meter and oh, those lovely wooden bookends :D

9. elamenopee

elamenopee Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Fraser, MI
    I might be interested in this as well.
    Any new news?

10. More interest!

11. Should edit title for more interest. I generally swerve nondescript titled threads.