1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Grover Titan Bass Tuners 145 Series (4 in-line)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by FuryGuy, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Price:
    Brand new Grover Titan Bass tuners (145 C4 Chrome) for sale. Mint condition, these were sent to me as a warranty replacement for a 20 year old set of tuners. I only removed one from the package to find that the foot print of the Grover tuner had changed from my originals.

DSCN3023.JPG DSCN3024.JPG DSCN3025.JPG DSCN3026.JPG DSCN3027.JPG
    They don't fit my bass and I'm not drilling new holes, so they are up for sale. All the specific measurements can be found at the following website.

TitanĀ® Electric Bass Machines (145 Series) | BASS | Grover |

Click the red "Download" tab to see the specs for the measurements.

Here is some more info from the Grover website.

SELF ALIGNING THRUST BEARINGS! Gear ratio is 20:1. Special butterfly button. Durable cast housing. End thrust bearings. Worm meshes perfectly with gear. Safety-type string posts with cutaway shoulders to provide slip-over. Two screws in housing apron provide greater holding power. May be used with ALL modern bass guitar headpieces. Individually hand tested. Screws and bushings included.

Asking $50 (US Dollars) shipped to Canada or the Lower 48 States.
    PayPal is fine.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Isotonic

Isotonic Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Round Rock TX
    Could you weigh one? I am in the market and have had my eye on these, but the weight is a factor that I have not been able to determine.

3. One complete tuner weighs in at 3.8 oz.

IMG_20171204_095817 (1).jpg

4. Make me a reasonable offer.

5. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    PM sent.

6. Sold, thanks.