Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tombowlus, Feb 17, 2005.

1. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought a Stewart World 2.1 from gruuv, and he was a real pleasure to deal with. Very polite, very professional. The amp even came in its original packing, with manual! And it was in near mint condition. He obviously takes good care of his gear. Very positive experience.

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Easy guy to talk to. No hassles. No fuss. Fast payment. Good guy! Thanks!!!
  3. deichman

Jun 1, 2003
    I sold my Nordstrand (Formerly Adrian's bass. Amboyna burl top) to gruuv. This trancastion was very easy. The money arrived very fast and the communication from gruuv couldn't have been better.

Thanks Erich,

deichman (Dave)
  4. bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    Lakland Basses,Genz Benz
    just bought a demeter compulator from him deal went fast and smooth and the compulator was in as described condition.(as close to mint as they come.)hope to do business again.
  5. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Bought a Mesa/Boogie Walkabout from him. Great communication throughout the deal, and he was very accomdating with shipping to make sure it got to me when I needed it. Item just as described and I'm psyched.

No problems here! :hyper:

Thanks gruuv! :hyper:
  6. Bought a hardshell case from me. Quick payment, and great communication.
  7. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    Sold my Sonus Special 5 to Erich. Great guy, great communication, great transaction!
  8. Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sold a rackbag to Gruuv for his Iamp800. Nice guy, really easy to deal with.