1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Gruv Gear Gig Blade 2 Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by darryl1965, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Price:
    $150.00
    For sale is my like new Gruv Gear Blade 2 gig bag. It has only left the house a few times. It's in Excellent condition. This bag cost me over $200 when I bought it late last year. Shipping quote is to the lower 48 states. Here is what the manufacture has to say about this revolutionary gig bag:

Grab your guitar and go with the amazing new GigBlade™, the most revolutionary gig bag ever designed. Its unique side-carry approach offers the quickest, most practical and user-friendly way to carry your instrument. Staying closer to the ground, it keeps a low center of gravity so it feels more stable and natural. The top never sticks out above your head so you won't have to duck under doorways, and having the bag against your side means it won't bounce on your legs, staying clear out of the way while you walk. Offers both quick load and full clamshell access for ultimate versatility. Simple, intuitive, genius!

New for GigBlade 2 models:

• New grippy shoulder strap to prevent slipping
    • Expanding main pocket to hold more gear
    • More ergonomic backpack mode with optional 2nd shoulder strap
    • Weather Cover now included as a standard accessory

Attached Files:

marcwhy likes this.
  2. Still available....

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  3. JohnnyBottom

JohnnyBottom Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    New Jersey
    Only bag that would hold my Mark King Deluxe Alembic with Omega cut out, and I feel
    safe with it. GLWTS