Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GT-6B Shortcuts

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by RoosterRusek, Jan 16, 2004.

1. RoosterRusek

RoosterRusek

Dec 13, 2002
    Atlanta, Ga
    Does anyone out there know of some better documentation or maunal on how to effectively setup and use the Boss GT-6B? The manual is not as user friendly (and I do know it might just be me!) and if anyone knows of some other resources to help me find what I am looking for that would be huge.

2. dirtgroove

dirtgroove

Jan 10, 2003
    Taipei, Taiwan
    I spent months of "practice time" bent over this thing making noises.
    the only advice I can offer is to lock yourself away in a room for a weekend. Try to reconginse what it can't do for you and go with what it can. Play through it at the volume that you rehearse/gig at- those level differences are huge at louder volumes. and save everything that you think might be useful. The most useful thing I learnt early on was how to alter the fx chain and how to set the expression pedal.
    No,it's not the most user friendly device- any pedal is another instrument in itself and this one has too many options to think about them all at once. Patience is the greatest thing you can have with this beast.