Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GT-6B

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Coleman, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Coleman

Coleman

Oct 13, 2001
    Hong Kong
    where can download GT-6B manual?
    and it good?
    who own it and give some adivse please

2. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
  3. King David

King David

Dec 13, 1999
    Indiana
    I couldn't find one either. I bought one, what do you want to know?

4. Coleman

Coleman

Oct 13, 2001
    Hong Kong
    and the sound like single effect?
    and user friendly?

5. King David

King David

Dec 13, 1999
    Indiana
    I think it sounds fine. I wouldn't say it has the best amp models in the world, but after tweaking the preamp eq. I found a passable SVT type sound. I think the effect are very good. I don't use anything real drastic. I like the chorus. There is also a 2x2 chorus that I will have to play with more.

I think it is pretty user friendly after you figure it out. It took a while to figure out how to switch patches and effects and stuff easily. I also couldn't figure out how to changes some of the parameters on the effects right away, but now it is easy.

I think it is easier than the V-amp. It has a LCD csreen that really helps!

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i bought mine just for the tuner and the chorus

7. ga_edwards

ga_edwards

Sep 8, 2000
    UK, Essex
    I bought mine for the EQ, chorus, octaver amd wah. worked out cheaper than separates, and a bunch of other effects i never thought i'd use but have, like the synth (skunk anasie - twisted), overdrive, and even the harmonist, for the organ intro on Hotel california. I've also found it great with a guitar too, I've even got a patch setup for Steve Vai's ballerina 12/24, complete with delayed pitchshifting!.