Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GT6B users!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dadodetres, Feb 18, 2005.

1. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY
    hi! just wanted to know the quality of effect on this unit,

and also how many parameters you can twich in real-time for psycodelic-like effects.

ex: setting delay time and feedback, phasers speeds and everything else you can tell me is welcomed!

thencks!

2. Robman

Robman

Mar 19, 2004
    Sherman, Texas
    I haven't tried to program any psychadelic patches yet. But the flange, phaser are pretty good. I've seen better delay's in individual stomp boxes but this one is ok.

Sorry I'm not much help - I've only had mine for a few months and don't really have a lot of time to program other than what I need. :(

3. Hi!
    I have the GT6 B and I can only say, it's great!!! There are so many things you can do with it..that's really exciting. I bought it 1 and a half year ago and today I have stll not discovered everything on this effects processor, so much is on there!
    There are a lot of present settings, some of them are needless, but a lot of them are really helpful. If you have a quite cheap bassamp, like I had once, you can also get wonderful sounds out of it when using the preamp/ speaker section!
    And all of the effects are programmable. the phaser, the flanger, chorus, synth, overdrive, dist, fuzz, wah, comp, limiter, enhancer, defretter, pedal bent (whammy function), pitch shifter, octaver...
    a great effect board, and it`s compact too.
    I can recommend it to everyone. :D

4. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY
    i decide ill go for separate pedals instead of the GT6