1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GTA Bass Lessons with Orin Isaacs

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by orinisaacs, May 5, 2010.

1. orinisaacs

orinisaacs

May 5, 2010
    Hey Guys Tonight I did something I haven't done in years. I picked up my bass and I played it for me! It was the first time I played were I didn't have a show to do, or was getting paid. I just did it because I was inspired to reconnect with my first musical love The Bass!

So it got me thinking, over the last few years a good number of bass players have been asking for lessons. Unfortunately for them, fortunately for me I've been pretty busy the last decade:) and I've never had time. I still really don't have the time but if our industry is to survive I think it starts with talented people. So I'm willing to do my part.

Here's the deal. If enough of you bass players are still out there wanting to get some lessons on advanced electric bass techniques, I will put one day a month aside to teach.

I don't know what the rate will be yet, I'll figure it out if I get enough cats that want lessons. So pass this along to anybody you know that wants some lessons.

Get at me through myspace or email: orin@swinglow.ca

2. sackvegas

sackvegas

Dec 1, 2006