Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GTA Vice City Release Date?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rojo412, Oct 20, 2002.

1. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Okay, I want this game more than anything.... Honestly, I've talked more about this game than I did about my modulus before I got it. It looks like the claims of "Best Video Game EVER" are about right, since I believe GTA3 is the best game ever and this is supposedly BETTER!!!!

But I see two different release dates: Oct. 22 and Oct. 29. Rockstar lists it as 29, The VG mags list it at the 22nd. Are the mags wrong like this a lot? I know it was SUPPOSED to be the 22nd, but was changed. Anyone know for sure?

2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    I would go with what you see online. You figure the magazine info is a couple of months old, and a one week delay is not bad considering how HUGE this game is going to be.

My girlfriend is not looking forward to the day this comes out. :D

3. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    I have a feeling no one's girlfriend is. No one's boss is. No one's bandmates are.

I don't think I'll be doing anything for a while when that game becomes the 2nd in my collection (GTA3 being the first and only game I've had for a year... that's how much I love this series).