Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GTA3 Stadium?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Scutterflux, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Does anybody know how to get into the stadium in grand theft auto 3 for ps2?

2. You have to fly OVER it. I've never done that but I've heard that it doesn't construct very well. You usually drop right out of it or get transported elsewhere.
    BTW, this should have gone in OT... be prepared for a Mod to transport IT.
    ;)
    ~Ad

3. Your right, I'm tired and forgot where to post.
    Thanks for the info.:D

4. use the DODO cheat and fly into it..or get a jakuza stinger and use the ramp.. but get a REAL long runner-up

b.t.w. cool trick :

get a car, and park up next to a hooker, sound the horn and wait couple of seconds.. the hooker will get into the car. then drive to a secluded place ( e.g. the big grass area near 8-ball's. the car will rock up and down ( shagging tha hookerzz :p ), and your health will increase. if your health is already 100 %, it will increase to 125 % ! :D :D
    it will cost you money tho.. but no worry.. as soon as the hokker steps out, kick her arse and you'll have your money back :)

you can even get more hookers into your car by repeating the procedure.. the car will rock up and down even more, but you'll still get 25 health bonus :)

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

A non music thread in Miscellaneous? Begone!

6. melvin

melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    Yup, you just kinda fall under the stadium, the same thing happens when you fly into certain buildings.