1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GTR1 Volume Issue

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by marioncole, May 20, 2011.

1. marioncole

marioncole

May 20, 2011
    Mount Dora, FL
    I just purchased a GTR1 Trainer. When I record it shows around minus 10db but when I playback it shows minus 34 db. This is no problem if I'm on the GTR1 as I am using my headset and I just increase output volume of the GTR1. However, I have a problem playing the file back through my PC or posting the file in a forum. Since the file shows volume at minus 34db, the file has too low of a volume when played back through any other PC player. I had to use Wave Pad Sound Editor to increase the volume of the whole file from -34bd up to -8db before sending the file in posts to a forum. Has anyone had this problem. Can you advise if your GTR1 shows around minus 34db on playback or does it show closer to the minus 10db when recorded. Mayby my GTR1 is defective. Do your filesl play ok on a PC without having to increase volume?