Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, Jan 21, 2003.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I have a presant for anyone who can guess what my avatar, at this time, is. it has a blue backround, so we all don't get confused later on.

The person who knows who is in my avatar, shall be my brother in arms, my low end brother (all of you are,,,but...) and,,, i'll give you.... A CRACKER! i have alot of those.

I know i know, pointless, and stupid, but come on, it will be fun........
  2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, it's from Akira, right?
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Pokemon III: Blastois Revenge!!!
  4. It is Tetsuo the youngest member of Kaneda's bike gang From Akira. Right?
  5. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I'm with matt on the pokemon thing.:D

I bet NO ONE can guess what mine is!!!;)
  6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Guess what mine is?

its a paypal account that never went through causing me to not be able to register for supporting membership. :mad:
  7. Yup. that's definately from Akira..
  8. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Ouch..paypal has screwed me over before as well..evil necessity..
  9. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    DING DING DING DING! Correct! It is from akira, but his name is "Tetsuo". I have always loved this movie. good going Uforia, now hold my hand as we skip happily across the plain! So, i did not really think that emballmer would guess akira, goes to show you how much i know. Did not realize how many of you had actully seen it. Remember when they used to show it on SciFi like every other day?

That pic is right after the sat took off his arm. after he destroyed the sat, he formed a new arm and hand out of the "Junk" around him. Sol... that was the name of the sat.

Anyways, nice going guys! But Uforia had the name of the person. Wow, that was fun, we should play again sometime.

Uforia shall now have the crackers i have, given to me by the one and only embellisher. SWEET PRIZE HUH DUDE?

10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I know...I really want to become a supporting member(then I'll get some respect) but I lost the paypal confirmation number so my account can't be completed, and I lost 3.5 dollars.I should just ask them to give me again...or something I've just been so day...
  11. I recognized it right away cause I remembered that scene from the movie where he starts chaning.
    I was the who told Embellisher what it was. We watched it together. I want to get the restored version on DVD new brighter color and Dolby digital 5.1 suround.

You can check it out at

By the for those who don't know I am Embellisher's wife and I am a big time Anime and Video game fan.:D
  12. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    my avatar will be there in about a week or two... im sending my 20 in on friday

13. Akira's a good movie...crazy...but good.
  14. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    I didn't know that [​IMG]
  15. Your smilie is better than mine. :mad: