Guess my NEW , NEW! avatar. PRIZES!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, Feb 19, 2003.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Alright, i know it's sad, but i'm real bored. and I just can't find any threads I want to post to as of now. So guys, I'll give a free ,,,,,something or other,,,, to the winner of the game! Come people, come, GUESS MY NEW NEW AVATAR!!!

Here is a hint, it's not tetsuo. (huh huh)

The winner of last round was Emballmer's one and only.....shoot,,,,what was her name.....crap. I'll go read my old thread again.........

EDIT: the winner of last round (Round 1) was Uforia
  2. odie

odie Supporting Member

The tick and the alien from "Aliens" had a baby??!
  3. It's The Guyver, from the series of the same name.

Am I right?
  4. How about a hint? Person, place, or thing?
  5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    ...your so close, and your right,,, can you get into more detail? it's A Guyver. bonus points for guessing which one.

Hey Dave, we all have things to do when we are bored, I make pointless threads, you spend time making up lame photoshop macros. It's all good.

For the sake of it, Parrot is,,,,,

He gets not one,,,,but TWO HOTPOCKETS! But the bonus prize is still up for grabs, if you know what guyver this is.

Hint: They were not "Named"......

Here is your prize Parrot!

6. dave's macros > your threads
  7. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    See below my name for the reason everyone picks on me. EVERYONE.:meh:
  8. don't worry, polly. i *heart* you. a whole bunch.:)
  9. You mean you <3 him?
  10. Guyver II?

Dam! It's been so long since I've read that manga.
  11. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA

12. I loved the Guyver! I havn't seen the anime or movies for so long! I wanna go rent it again. I loved seeing those blades come out of his elbows and just hack everyone up. It was great!

But alas, I don't know which Guyver it is either, but that's ok, cause Pepperoni Hot Pockets are better than the Ham and Cheese kind.
  13. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
  14. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    thats 6 hot pockets
  15. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

brad cook
  16. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Guyver. Duh.
  17. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Well hot damn, parrot gets 6 hot pockets!!!

Since no one has guessed which guyver it is, i'll tell you. 1!!! Come on, main guyver over here. 2 was killed in a battle with 1.

So i get the bonus.....I was going to make hot love to the person that got the bonus! well hello there ,,,,,your looking SEXY!.........

I'm a sad, sad, man. to bad people only know about guyver from the cheesy first movie (not anime) they made over here. Guyver 2: Dark Hero (I think that was it) was slightly less cheesy, and kinda cool.

Parrot is the winner. Long live the two birds!!!;)
  18. tee hee hee.

I've only seen it once, in a huge "let's watch all the episodes this night" binge, but I enjoyed it then.

2 was red, wasn't it? That was the bad guy, and he died by having that important control panel bit pulled out of his suit.

Didn't he? I can't remember.
  19. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Enjoy your free food ;)
    If by "Control panel" (I have yet to see the episode! got in to late in the game) you mean that "control metal" or the round metal thing that is in guyver 1 and 3's heads, yeah, you get that ripped, and you die, but the metal can still "regrow" you back if there is a trace of your being left. cool stuff.