Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guess what I found!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Trevorus, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I just recently went to band pracxtice, and near the end of practice, I saw a little white box sitting on a shelf. since the last time I had been there, they had rearranged it. So I go over and grab the box, and to my suprise it is a tech 21 sansamp pedal!!! I ask the guys, "Whose is this?!" The guitarist tells me that it's mine now. The old bass player left it. Of coursem, when he left the band, he took a firebass head and a hartke 410. So, eye for an eye, eh? I also got a zoom bfx707 the same way. His loss, my gain.

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Anyone got any stories like this, or good settings for the sansamp?

3. Can I have it?:)

Nice find man...

4. Mcrelly

Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    is it the 'sansamp' guitar pedal with the dip switches?? or the bass di? people throw around the word, but its the name of the "technology" inside their product. you don't hear people saying I got a car! I got a FORD, and someone asks "what kind of ford?" and they say "i don't know....a ford!, a ford CAR!"

sorry, thats just been bugging me lately. same with SVT this and SVT that...buzzwords?

does it look like this...[​IMG]

or this...
    [​IMG]

or one of their other FIVE PEDALS?

5. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
  6. aaron f.

aaron f.

Oct 21, 2000
    Manitoba
    SABDDI's are great, as for settings I love the SVT setting with a little grind or this: Blend full, treb at 2 o clock, bass at 10 o clock, drive at 2 o clock and presence at 2. This cuts like a knife with balls to spare when I use my modified Jazz with Barts.