Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

guess who got a new amp? :D

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by apoodangle, Mar 2, 2004.

1. i just got my yorkville XM200 yesterday. it's functional and the slap tone is pretty sick but it's definitely not a dream amp. and i finally have the amp with enough wattage to play shows. so halelujah :hyper:

2. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    I hope you use it more than I've used my SWR since i got it 2 years ago (twice) :meh:

3. Post some pics please! I was thinking about getting the XM200T. Can you post a review on the XM200?

4. 1. no
    2. what more do you need to know? it's functional and it'll get you through your band's practices/shows until you can afford something nice.

5. Maybe it has some type of unique tone, something you noticed about it that you haven't noticed in other combos you've played. Some people like to give reviews on their stuff and I was just asking a question.

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Chill dude.

He said no he cant post pictures. A lot of people cant, myself included.

He doesnt have to give a review if he doesnt want to. He already said that its not his dream amp but it gets the job done.

Sure it would have been nicer if he did what you had asked him to do and he might not have given you the answer you were looking for but so what?

Name calling is against the forum rules. Not giving a five page review with photos is perfectly fine.

Peace
    Nick

7. ??? i try to be concise and punctual because anything more is just unnecessary. that and i have better things to do than write 5 page reviews and take pics of an amp (which you could easily oggle at on musicians friend)

8. My bad dude my mom died today and I got a lot on my mind.

9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Keep your chin up man.

Its just a part of life.

Peace
    Nick