Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guess who I heard on TV?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Hambone, Aug 20, 2002.

1. I've taken to listening more closely to the background music of commercials and programmed stuff because I've been noticing some really tasty grooves. Well, this week I saw an episode of CSI and in one of the segway scenes heard the distinct sounds of Bela Fleck with Victor Wooten on fretless. Not a whole piece, just a little smidgen but nonetheless unmistakable. They weren't given any credit at the end of the show so I don't have definitive proof but, by the playing, it was pretty obvious.

2. boomerang

boomerang Guest

Dec 9, 2001
    Canada
  3. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    CSI one of the coolest shows on T.V IMHO

4. CSI is Crime Scene Investigation - essentially a cop show for science geeks. Pretty good ensemble and some neat effects to spice things up (like Marge Helgenberger doesn't do enough!). They usually have 2 simultaneous investigations each show that are solved with the newest gadgets and tricks from the forensic science's bag. Good show!

5. Yes. End of discussion.

6. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I heard the beginning of "Riddles Are Abound Tonight" in the back ground of some movie on HBO.