guess who just ordered a new avatar B410

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by learning_towalk, Apr 26, 2004.

1. that's right just got off the phone with Dave (who is one of the nicest guys I've ever had the privilage to talk to) we talked about amps,and the wiring of the new B410's...truely a great guy! he said it'll be here sometime between friday and monday :D

in about 3 weeks, I'll be ordering my B115 too :)
  2. Robman

Mar 19, 2004
    Sherman, Texas
    Good deal! I should be receiving my new SB115 today or tomorrow. It all depends on when FedEx wants me to have it :D
    I'll be adding the SB115 to the B212 that I already have. BTW, the B212 has been GREAT.

I hope you enjoy your B410 as much as I have enjoyed my B.212
    IMO Avatar are great cabs at a great price.
  3. I looked at a lot of cabs before going with the Avatar...

eden-LOVED but expensive
    SWR-really good but lacked "something"
    aguilar-great, but costly
    Ampeg-were really good

so after reading all of the 48 pages of posts about Avatars on here I decided that Avatar was the cab for me. The price,the power,the clarity(from other's opinions),the customer service....couldn't be beat IMO

I'm sure that it won't sound as tight and punchy as the Eden, but when I want something that good...i'll throw down that ammount of cash...for now it's eden for me!
  4. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    I've played through a lot of high end cabinets and I can honestly say that there's not a better bang for the buck cabinet out there! The 2 SB-112 cabinets I have hold their own with anything that I've played through (even the Bergs). The tweeters are slightly harsher than SWR and Eden (probably the x-over; same Foster horn) but a slight adjustment on the tweeter attenuator helps correct that! I'm sure that you'll really enjoy the cabinet! :bassist:
  5. cmassa

cmassa Hello. My name is Chris, I'm a bass-aholic.

Nov 27, 2001
    I have two of these and put my svt cabs in storage. Next I'd like to get the 212 cabs. I got mine without the tweeters and covered the holes.