Guess who's a certified Lifeguard!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigWig Will, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Go ahead.....guess.

Nu-uh, not even close.

OH COME ON!!

okay okay okay, here's a hint...2 words, one begins with a B, the other with a W....

Another one??? *sigh*

OKay, he has a dog Avatar...and the first word is synonymous with "large hairpiece"
  2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Oh, BigWig Wimbish? Is that a new nick name for him? Just kidding

Congrats! now your on my list of "Jobs people have that piss me off"!!! .....stinking lifegaurds..

"Screw you!!!!"

Oh well. I'm glad they are around. saved my brothers life. I hear it's not that easy to become one either.........
  3. Don't take it personally, we don't want to be sued. We really don't give a damn if you get hurt.

4. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    Do You have to give me mouth to mouth?...:rolleyes:

5. I use a mask...don't want any of your icky man-germs! :D
  6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    If your a hot sexy ladie, then yes, if your a hairy 45 year old man, no.;)
  7. congrats i am happy for you. i am so happy to have that mouth piece also. when they gave me my little backpack with the mouth piece in it, i was glad. for mouth to mouth. :D
  8. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    big willy,
    Congrats!! It's fun...I've been lifeguarding for several summers now--I have ONE simple rule though:
    I only do mouth to mouth on the hot chics--I call it "selective resuscitation";)
    just kidding of course...I've never had to do it, we do "Adult Swim" for 45 minutes of every hour so there is less risk;)

don't forget your sunscreen!
  9. im getting my certification at the YMCA...

i should be "active duty" in april...

10. pretty expensive to get here, but definatly worth it if you can get the money. i love to swim
  11. i like pools, but all the ones around here are just gigantic excuses for public urination. Yuck. :spit:
  12. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    I refuse to ever get in the water again!