Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guess who's working for Les Claypool!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by LajoieT, Sep 9, 2005.

1. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    Not me, but my sister.

She's been out in Venice CA for about 6 years now and had several jobs in the music industry, starting at Virgin's label, and when that went south she moved around to several of the big name Management firms, most recently working with Rob Zombie during his last albums, movie, and related humorus endeavors. Well over the past year she has been considering moving to the San Fran. area and was not sure what she would find for work. She's moving on the 20th and just found out she got the job working for Prawnsong, Les's record label. I didn' get all the details of exactly what she's going to be doing, but she told me about some REALLY FUNNY #%$* that Les is working on right now. {Lets just say that a lot of people are interviewing him these days, but they don't know it....}

I'm totally psyched for her. She's a great kid and she knows her stuff. She's worked with a lot of big names over the years and has managed to hold her own. I can't wait to hear about Mr. Claypool from the other side of the equation!!! (plus I told her if he ever gets tired of any of his equipment she can send it my way!!!)

2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    ... and if you don't like it, or grow sick of it... can i be second? ;)

3. I'd love to have a bass or effect or even an amp from Les... But hell, I'd rather just settle for an autograph, so... dibs?

~Ryan

4. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    That's awesome man!!!!!!!

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    SWEET!

brad cook