1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Guild B301 Tobacco Burst (1977?)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chanson, Dec 16, 2018.

1. chanson

chanson Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Selling a recently acquired Guild B301 in a lovely Tobacco Burst finish. Overall it's in excellent condition, no prominent wear, just the usual small scratches and wear youd expect for an instrument this old. Nothing prominent enough to get to show up in a photo aside from a small scratch near the G string by the pickguard. Comes with a padded SKB soft case. The previous seller said it was a '77, but I have not looked it up to verify.

Currently set up for drop C tuning. Will need a set up if you want to tune it to standard.

No trades. $800 shipped CONUS. Will weight I get the chance. It's very light

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. Eric Swaim

Eric Swaim GOD, U.S. MIlitary, Country Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Does the bass balance evenly or does it have neck dive when you lift your hands off it?

3. chanson

I believe so, these basses are known to have a little dive because they are very light.

4. IPA

IPA

May 5, 2010
    GLWTS. If anyone wonders what these awesome Guilds sound like, I'd suggest checking out TJH3113 on youtube, he uses them frequently for his covers.

woodyng2, chanson and TJH3113 like this.
  5. TJH3113

TJH3113

Jun 15, 2015
    New Windsor, NY
    Haha...don't think that I wasn't eyeballing this one.

6. IPA

IPA

May 5, 2010
    The man himself! :laugh:

TJH3113 and /\/\3phist0 like this.
  7. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Me too...I played a B301 for 22 years and I have some GAS pains lol

8. chanson

Price dropped to 800 shipped. It's also out there on reverb for the same price!

9. Stugilliam

Stugilliam

Apr 28, 2016
    Eastern CT
    A case of gas pains also!