1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Guild Starfire II Reissue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mrafc914, Oct 11, 2020.

1. mrafc914

mrafc914 Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Seeing who's interested in my Guild Starfire II. This is one of the current Newark St. Collection reissues.

Really nice bass! Plays great, the BiSonics are awesome. Currently strung with Pyramid Gold flats, which are the perfect match for this thing if you ask me.

Overall excellent condition. The back of the neck has been lightly sanded with 0000 steel wool, just to make the gloss finish a little less sticky. There are a few light scratches in the finish (it is gloss black, after all) but nothing big and no dings. Includes original hard case.

I'm hoping to use this to fund a Gibson SG/EB-style bass, so I'd be interested in trading if you have one.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attached Files:

2. 4andnomore

4andnomore Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2008
    If I could, I would. That's a beauty! GLWTS

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021