1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guitar amp...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Happynoj, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    What is that guitar amp that looks a bit like the dash of an old car? I think they were blue, and the top was curved like an oval.

Cheers

2. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Peavey Wiggy

3. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Thanks. That's been bugging me all night. :)

4. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    No problem. It wasn't bugging me until you brought it up. ;) But once you did I had to image search it until I figured it out. I hate when I can't remember something. These days it happens more and more.

5. Oh man, that has got to be the ugliest amp I have ever seen in my life. :eek:

6. thumpbass1

thumpbass1

Jul 4, 2004
    Don't forget the line of guitar amps from Speedster.

7. thefruitfarmer

thefruitfarmer

Feb 25, 2006
    Kent UK
    Looks strange - and they don't make them anymore.

Bet it sounds the business though!

8. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    I tried an image search but I couldn't come up with anything. Obviously I wasn't thorough enough...

:spit:

9. (for those who are too lazy to image search it, here you go)- wiggy. i kinda like it.

10. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    Looks like it belongs in a car.