1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Guitar Center Gift card with $698.99 on it for sale for $500.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by davidjbass, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn't know where to post this so if the mods feel it needs to go elsewhere then please do so. Anyways I find myself with a Guitar Center gift card with $698.99 on it but there is really nothing I need from G.C. I do need a couple of things from other stores though. So I am putting it up for sale for $500.00. That means whom ever buys it will be getting $198.99 in G.C. credit for free. The card amount can be verified by phone or at any G.C. store.

Paypal is fine for payment. Sorry no trades.

2. Cinquez Griffin

Cinquez Griffin

Apr 4, 2011
    Ohio
    I'll take that call me pm sent

3. On hold for now pending payment.

4. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond. Gold Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Can I be next in line if that falls through?

5. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    Darn you guys are crazy fast! Consider me third in line...

also, is this some kind of Boston bassist's trifecta? :p

6. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond. Gold Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    LOL! NICE!

7. hotrodjohn

hotrodjohn Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2009
    why dont you just keep the card and send me $198.99????? :confused:

8. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Nice deal....

9. Huh? :rollno:

10. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    This is a scam.

11. A scam! Hey Dave look at my feedback. Look how long I have been on this website. Before you make accusations like this you better have some solid proof of what the hell you are talking about.

12. Bassology

Bassology

Feb 2, 2006
    East Van
    Please do explain

13. Chef FourString

Chef FourString

Feb 4, 2011
    Texas
    This might turn from someone trying to hook it up to an ass whoopin.

14. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    How is this a scam??

Free bump for a great deal.

15. silvertripper

silvertripper Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Houston, TX

Dave do you like the taste of your own foot??:rollno:

16. Ok. I went to G.C. in Nashua NH with G.C. credit and cash I got from Christmas and bought a speaker cab. Tried the speaker cab for 2 days and decided that I didn't like and returned it to the store. Then I got this G.C. card with the $696.99 on it. I thought I could find something at G.C. that I wanted but they really don't have anything that I want. So I have a bass on layaway at another store and want to use the cash to pay it off. Thus this card being here for sale. I posted it at a low price because I want to move it fast and I know what the economy is like and I wanted to get my new bass before the new year.

This is in no way a scam. And I am really offended at anyone accussing me of trying to attempt this on this site. Like I said l
    look at my feedback and how long I have been a member.

And please if your not interested in buying it don't post any comments on it unless it's deal related. Honestly it doesn't make anyone look bad except the person who is posting those comments.

The card is on hold right now and if one person does not get back to me by 5 p.m. today the other person is going to get it. Thanks.

David

17. jvbjr

jvbjr

Jan 8, 2005
    There are many websites that buy gift cards at 80% face value and then sell them at 95%, netting themselves the 15% between.

18. Will Kelly

Will Kelly

Mar 3, 2010
    TX

As opposed to what, bassgear.com? I have not forgotten. : ) Ya'll play nice, ya hear!

19. The card is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.