1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Guitar Center Opinion?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bordinco90, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bordinco90

bordinco90 Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2011
    SW Louisiana
    Ok everyone I was just wondering what everyone's opinion is of guitarcenter? Personally I have been to 3 different guitar centers (Beaumont texas, Tuscon arizona, and Scottsdale arizona) and my experience was not so pleasant. At all 3 guitar centers the selection for basses were not so good, also the people were very rude. Just wondering what everyone else thought of Guitar center?

2. Not another GC opinion thread.:oops:

3. jelly6466

jelly6466

Sep 28, 2010
    Mass.
    This happened to me twice. Walked into GC, had my case checked like I was headed on a flight, then stood 3 feet away from the GC TSA agent for 25 minutes waiting for someone to help me ( i was trying to trade in a bass ). No one came, no acknowledgement, zip. I left, or at least tried to but the GC TSA agent stopped me to ask to look into my case. This is the same guy I was standing next to for 25 minutes. His request for search was denied. I now go to a local, mom and pop store and get everything I need without a full body cavity search.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.