Guitar for sale or trade!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Societystease, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Societystease

May 4, 2002
    I have advertized this before, but after many fallen through deals I still haven't got it off of my hands. I have an excellent contition Ibanez GAX 70 electric guitar in transparent red, alder body, roswood fretboard, maple neck, dual humbuckers, and fixed bridge. It is a decent guitar, but I no longer need it and I suck at guitar. I will take cash offers (just post 'em) or a trade for a bass guitar (again just post the offer). I have some ****ty pics, but I will post them. BTW, I even put this on ebay, but the guy couldn't swing the funds for it.

Email me for pics!
  2. I definitely don't mean to insult with the offer, so if I do, please, please forgive me. Would you by any chance be interested in a Squier P-Bass Fretless Project w/ gig bag? It needs a bit more work (better wood filler job, then the light sandings and maybe a finishing job), but even at this point (i got greedy and cut it short to give it a listen) it sounds pretty nice. Let me know if you're interested.
  3. Societystease

May 4, 2002
    Not insulted at all! Have you done anything else to it? Do you have/can you get pics?
  4. I can't think of anything noticeable I've done to it. Some light scratches on the upper horn where the sandpaper got away from me (yeah yeah, go ahead and laugh at me) but from any more than 3 or 4 feet away, its totally unnoticeable. The knobs had a tendency to fall off, so I just took them off, but still have them as well as some knobs from a MIM Fender Jazz I could give you as well. Thats about it.

Oh, and I could get some pictures, but not very good ones. I'll get them and see if they're even of good enough quality to post.
  5. Societystease

May 4, 2002
    whatever you have, just post them. I have some bad pics, but I will post them too.

Here is one:
  6. Here you are. I tried to get a pic for everything. Lighting is off, but the bass is a midnight blue (baltic blue, as fender calls it), not black.
  7. another...

edit: this is actually a pic of where the slight scratches are. Like I said, its hardly noticeable (IMO, anyways)
  8. finally, a horizontal shot of the body.
  9. Societystease

May 4, 2002
    I have been evaluating my upcomming schedule as I am enter graduate school this year, and I just don't think that I have time for a project. This time I am not meaning to insult you, if it was finished I would do it, but since it isn't I just can't. Sorry
  10. That's cool. If you've still got the guitar in a month, send me a PM. I imagine I'll have gotten around to finishing it by then.