Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guitar Forums?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Goalee1, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Goalee1

Goalee1

Jul 1, 2003
    DC/VA
    Being a converted guitar player, I was wonderng if there were any forums like TB that were for guitar players. Looking to sell/trade some gear and thought that would be the way to go as I've gotten some great deals here on TB. G1

2. wow, you've only been here a very short time and only have 11 posts, how many deals (and on what) do you have?

3. and btw, if you were converted then why would you want a guitar forum anyways :p

4. Goalee1

Goalee1

Jul 1, 2003
    DC/VA
    Hmm checkin me out huh? ;) Well, I dont' post all that much and true I haven't been here a long time but I've gotten hooked on the sounds and beauty of basses. I've been a guitar player for 20+ years and I really dont' know why I never ventured to the bass. I received a great gift from my fiancee, a Warwick and that was my downfall. Found this forum and in my short time, picked up an EBS combo, going to pick up an Eden cab in a couple of weeks, and while I"m on the road, will be looking at an American P bass. So much info and insight here. Love it!! G1

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    www.talkguitar.com

this forum is new, they are copying the Talkbass idea, but I say more power to them, it's a goo URL title, I hope we see more talkinstrument webpages in the future, perhaps they could forum(pun intended) a coalition.

at anyrate, that's a good place to start as any.

also might want to check out harmony-central forums.

6. good idea. bad pun :D

7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    you're just jealous. :spit:

8. ...umm, yeah, of your FODERA!

9. Mainly being a guitar player (yikes, i know), I am a regular contributor to the seymour duncan forum. www.seymourduncan.com

Good environment....not as good as talkbass (i really mean that) but if you want any guitar info thats your best bet where to go.