No longer available Guitar Mill P Bass Taos Turquoise Nitro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by joker820, Jul 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. joker820

joker820 Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Price:
    $400.00
    Just received this body from Guitar Mill after a 4 month wait. In that time I bought a guitar so have decided not to build a third P Bass. The finish is Taos Turquoise in nitro lacquer. The roasted alder wood was sourced from Tempered Tonewoods then cut and painted by Guitar Mill. It weighs 5.2 lbs so will make a bass 8.5 - 9 lbs depending on hardware and neck choices. The wood cost me $125 and $450 for the cutting and painting.

The color is difficult to capture with an iPhone camera. Most pictures I had to put a warm filter on to more accurately depict it. The color is somewhere between Daphne Blue and Foam Green. In the last two pictures it looks blue because I disabled the filter.

Unfortunately it slipped out of the box while I was unpacking about 18" onto my hardwood floor and there's some damage to the paint on the back of the body. You could clear coat it or sand it down a bit if it bothers you. It's just the luck I have lol.

The neck and Decoboom pickguard are not included in this sale but may be listed separately. The body is 100% made in the USA. Feel free to ask me any questions! Price includes shipping ConUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    6tzguy, dusterdan70, Isotonic and 2 others like this.
  2. joker820

joker820 Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Getting offers on reverb, I would rather sell on here. If anyone's interested shoot me a message. Thanks!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021