1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guitar strap dealer?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by timmus, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Hey all,

If this is not in the right forum, please feel free to move it...

A few weeks back, I seem to remember an advertiser here (I think it was in one of the banners) that was advertising some fairly high quality leather straps and even had a 2 fer sale on some of them...I thought I had put it my fave's but I couldn't find it so I must not of saved it.

Does anyone remember who it might have been and their website?

2. ExaltBass

ExaltBass Gold Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Twin Cities, MN
  3. yup...that's the place...thanks!

4. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    You might want to check Amazon as well. I was looking at their straps today and they have some great deals on some very nice straps. Good selection of Levy's, and depending on the color you're looking for, some prices were awesome. (Example: All leather padded straps that list for around $70.00 available for $18 - $22.00 in certain colors.) Other colors of the same strap were around $55.00. So if you're able to find a color you like at the real good price, it's a great deal.

They also have Moody's and others, but nowhere near the selection as the Levy's.

5. eyelandenterprises.com/straps

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021