1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guitarist and Threesome? (Craigslist Content)

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by bassphreak, Mar 3, 2008.

1. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    This just made me laugh out loud.....from my local Craigslist (too bad I'm a bassist and married....:D)

"I been slowly reocrding a psychedelic album and am looking for guitarists between the ages 18 - 27 that are interested in helping and all. Also my wife enjoys when guys hit on her, so threesomes are optional."

Almost tempted to ask for a picture of the wife........:eek: :p

2. lol! niiiiiiiiiice..

3. wow..... that would be quite a bar story in itself. LMAO....

4. no.. thats typical craigslist..

<3 internet

5. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    give me the link, ill ask for a picture

6. bassphreak

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
  7. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    i emailed him, now im waiting for a response.

8. QORC

QORC

Aug 22, 2003
    Elberon, New Jersey
    Allentown, PA? Good Lord...I'll bet anything she's fat, ugly or both.....You'll be lucky if she has all her teeth and is less than a size 14.

There are some real mutants that live up there

9. Here are some of those fat, ugly mutant Allentown girls at a show. Stay away! (and leave them for me!)

IMG_6939s.

IMG_6931s.

I'm not too far from Allentown and I know a couple guitarists from Allentown. I'll have to pass this along.

10. QORC

QORC

Aug 22, 2003
    Elberon, New Jersey
    if you think that's what you're going to find responding to this ad, you're delusional.

I didn't say every woman up there was ugly - just MOST of them. I'm sure you can find some hot 21 year-olds.

but I've lived in that part of PA. The women, for the most part, are just butt-ugly!

11. bluestarbass

bluestarbass

Jul 31, 2007
    Indianapolis
    In the top picture the second from the left looks like a tranny, just guessing. Indy isnt interesting enough to get those kinds of craigs list ads. I did see one once looking for people to dress up like peter pan characters and lead into sex, very weird.

12. bassphreak

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    :eek: i need to get out more :eek:

13. Hi.

GO MUTANTS GO!

A tranny? Can't quite see that, but then again I have only experience with the real deals so how would I know :D.

Sam

14. Great thread!

3rd from the left in the very high heels, and the blonde on her own with the blue arm tatoo hit my buttons quite nicely. Oh and that bass looks killer too.

Thanks for the visual stimuli :D

15. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Wish we had those mutants here!

16. QORC

QORC

Aug 22, 2003
    Elberon, New Jersey
    Travel to Allentown sometime. You'll find that those young 'ladies' represent about .00001% of the female population.

This is more typical and likely what you would find with this craigslist ad:

redneck-1.

17. The cup in the boobs just really is the icing on the cake that they were about to eat!

18. Masterquack

Masterquack

Jul 15, 2007
    this thread seems to be getting offensive .... oh well

19. offensive is a word for the delusional lol, fat chicks need loving too

20. Did he ever respond??