Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

guitarjapan.com, NEW MIJ FENDERS!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jaymeister99, Nov 11, 2005.

1. jaymeister99

jaymeister99

Aug 2, 2005
    guitarjapan.com is awesome! Has all the MIJ Fender basses that you cant get here in the states! Granted a bit more expensive than the MIMs you get here (about $200 more including shipping, but you are getting a way better bass). I used to have a '85 MIJ Squire Bullet, fit, finish, and playability blew the doors off of any MIM Fender Ive tried.

I got this from another thread on here. Im lefty and have a tough time finding any good selection of lefty basses, they have loads of em! Awesome site, and the only place Ive found to get new MIJ Fenders! I know what Im saving up for now!

2. ClassicJazz

ClassicJazz Bottom Feeders Unite!! Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Delray Beach, Florida
    I recently got a '62 RI Jazz Fretless from them. Great people to work with. And I can't say more about the bass I got. The best Fender I ever put my hands on. The quality and workmanship just blows away any of the new MIA or MIM I have tried! And you gotta love the price! The closest MIA model to the one I got is the Jaco model, which is double the price I paid! :hyper:

3. dave120

dave120

Jun 27, 2005
    Central Florida
    They look pretty good. Now if they brought back the Fender Jazz Specials with the P/J pickups and no pickguard...I'd be all over one! Closest thing I'll get right now is the MIJ Aerodyne or a used Jazz Special somewhere