Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jaymeister99, Nov 11, 2005.

1. jaymeister99

Aug 2, 2005 is awesome! Has all the MIJ Fender basses that you cant get here in the states! Granted a bit more expensive than the MIMs you get here (about $200 more including shipping, but you are getting a way better bass). I used to have a '85 MIJ Squire Bullet, fit, finish, and playability blew the doors off of any MIM Fender Ive tried.

I got this from another thread on here. Im lefty and have a tough time finding any good selection of lefty basses, they have loads of em! Awesome site, and the only place Ive found to get new MIJ Fenders! I know what Im saving up for now!
  2. ClassicJazz

ClassicJazz Bottom Feeders Unite!! Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Delray Beach, Florida
    I recently got a '62 RI Jazz Fretless from them. Great people to work with. And I can't say more about the bass I got. The best Fender I ever put my hands on. The quality and workmanship just blows away any of the new MIA or MIM I have tried! And you gotta love the price! The closest MIA model to the one I got is the Jaco model, which is double the price I paid! :hyper:
  3. dave120

Jun 27, 2005
    Central Florida
    They look pretty good. Now if they brought back the Fender Jazz Specials with the P/J pickups and no pickguard...I'd be all over one! Closest thing I'll get right now is the MIJ Aerodyne or a used Jazz Special somewhere